Airport Information and FBO
- FAA Identifier: SGH
- Instrument Approach: RNAV (GPS), VOR-DME, & NDB
- Latitude: N39o 50.42'
- Longitude: W83o 50.41'
- Magnetic Radial: 6.1o West
- Approved Instrument Approach: Runway 24
- Approach Control: Ground 118.85
- Fuel Type Offered: AV Gas 100 LL & Jet A (Both Self Service)
- Unicom: 120.7
- CTAF: 122.95
- AWOS: 134.975
Springfield-Beckley Municipal Airport
Fixed Base Operator (FBO)
FBO: S Jet LLC
The FBO provides Airport service including: rental cars, aircraft fuel, maintenance, and operating the Terminal Building at the Springfield-Beckley Municipal Airport.
Monday through Friday
7:30am to 6:00pm
Saturday through Sunday
9:00am to 5:00pm
After Hours - (Call Out fee is charged)
Jim Major at (937) 831-0592
Shelley Hedrick at (937) 830-1955